How I can help you
I have had a great deal of experience in larger corporations and I have owned my own small business. All of the business with which I have been involved have been food processors and retailers, including the small business which I owned.
My areas of expertise include:
1. Operations management specializing in the design, use, and optimization of performance and financial metrics.
2. Operating (cost) financial statements.
3. New product development and introductions.
4. Regulatory compliance in food operations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Manufacturing & Mining
MBA with a Concentration in Finance, Canisius College (1980) Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, St. Bonaventure University (1972) CERTIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATES Excel to My SQL: Analytic Techniques for Business (Duke University 1/16) Introduction to Project Management Principles and Practices (University of California Irvine 11/15) Certificate of Achievement, McGraw-Hill 36 Hour Six Sigma Course SQF Practitioner HAACP Certified 2016 IRS Certified AFSP Tax Return Prepare