These free informal workshops are offered by the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Bradley University and are intended only for those who are NOT yet in business. All workshops are held from 3:00 – 5:30 pm.
Topics covered will include the following:
- How to get the business name registered.
- Where to get a tax ID number.
- Licenses & permits.
- What legal form to choose (proprietorship, partnership, corporation).
- Sales taxes.
- Estimated quarterly income tax.
- Employee taxes.
- Financing your business.
- Preparing a business plan.
- Federal, State, City and County Requirements.
- Legal Structure.
Starting a Business In Illinois Workshops are held in Peoria at the PeoriaNext Innovation Center, 801 W. Main St., Peoria, IL or in East Peoria at the Fondulac Bank, 201 Clock Tower Drive, East Peoria.
All workshops are free, but registration is required.
To register, call 309-677-2992
2017 Workshop Schedule
Tuesday, January 10 - PeoriaNEXT Innovation Center 3-6 p.m.
Tuesday, January 24 - Fondulac Bank, East Peoria 3-6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 8 - PeoriaNEXT Innovation Center 3-6 p.m.
Tuesday, February 21 - Fondulac Bank, East Peoria 3-6 p.m.